No need for messy chemical loaded foams, gels, and creams! This nutrient rich, luxurious blend of natural plant oils both lubricate and protect the skin, for a perfect shave every time!
WHY USE SHAVING OIL by Evanelli
- made with 100% natural ingredients
- prevents razor burns and cuts
- gives you the closest shave ever
- contains no dyes, salts, alcohols, perfumes, soaps, or chemicals
- travel friendly (TSA Approved)
- economical- with easy roll-on applicator, you use exactly what you need without any waste
- see the skin while you shave
- does not clog pores
FOR USE ON: LEGS, FACE, UNDER ARMS, UPPER LIP
DIRECTIONS: 1. wet your skin with hot water
2. with an easy roll-on applicator, apply oil to shaving area
3. wait 20 seconds to allow oil to absorb into the skin and to soften hair follicles
TIP: Can also be used as all-over Body Oil and to nourish and soften your cuticles.
INGREDIENTS : Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Abbyssinian) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil.
Shaving face has become a “trend” with women. According to the article Confession: I’m a Woman and I Shave My Face, facial shaving is the new(ish) chemical peel.
Here are some of the benefits of shaving your face and why you should try it:
- simplest method of exfoliation
- helps remove dead skin cells
- gives you brighter, more even complextion
- illuminates vellus hair (fine hairs on your face), ), which can often accumulate dirt and oil, causing pimples and blackheads
- triggers cell regeneration process and allows products such as glycolic acid, masks, and moisturizers to better penetrate skin
The myth that shaving makes your hair grow thicker and faster, is just that – a myth. And it has been disproven by many dermatologists and estheticians.